Smart Phone of the Future - A Wish List

http://1d8d5kxclp1uerf64zheucei3k.hop.clickbank.net/Looking at the sleek, shiny blackberry in my wife's hand, I could not resist asking to have a look-see at what my son had so lovingly sent to her as a birthday gift from the USA. She had been apparently using (and flaunting) it for over a month now and I was really intrigued how she would be using the hi-tech feature rich gizmo ever since I had heard of the acquisition.

As it turned out a few minutes later, she had been using it precisely for receiving calls and listening to music. That's it!

After some deliberation and weighing out the threat, I managed to muster up enough courage to ask her about making use of other features to which she sweetly replied that she does not want to use it for anything more than what she was doing.

I started to mention something about its stupendous features like the enterprise update, a plethora of facilities like the keyboard shortcuts, the thumb-wheel, escape button, etc she pretended I was talking to someone else!

This got me thinking. If the smart phones were to function like the basic phones, why have so many features in them? Maybe, the manufacturers would like to come up with something like exact replicas of smart phones with nothing but the basic features.